First Time Registrations
Please Note: If this is the first time you have registered a player then you will need to choose the option below
There are 3 steps to registration.
- You need to pay for your player registration before providing player/parent details.
- During checkout you will need to create a username (which will be emailed to you) and a password you choose
- The email you receive after payment is complete will contain a link to the player registration page, where you can complete all details relating to yourself and the player/s you are registering.
- Make sure you enter all information that is mandatory such as the players age group for the coming season, school year, any medical conditions since last year and please add the players photo
Already registered last season
Please Note: If you registered your son or daughter last year you will need to find your login details to enable you to update your players profile once you have paid.
How to find your login details if you can’t remember them
- Refer to the emails we sent you last season when you registered.
- Look for the email address or username you registered with and use the password you chose at the time.
- If you can’t remember your password visit the lost password area to reset it. You will need the email address you registered with. an email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password.
- Make sure you update any information that is different to last year such as the players age group for the coming season, school year, any medical conditions since last year and if applicable please update the players photo (if it is out of date).